Martes, Marso 31, 2015

EOS LIP BALM


Hey guys, Looking for a lip moisturizer ?


Let me introduce you to EOS lip balm , Its one of the finest lipbalm i ever met. And i really love it! 


it will just be a quick review since We will not discuss  the ingredients part. I will just put in here my judgement regarding the product.  


EOS is made in LCC newyork a product of usa. This is 100 % natural and 95 % organic. 

As you can see in the pic i have 6 types of eos in different flavors, they are still unsealed. Ive heard from somewhere that i cant remember , the balm is just off white in color, No matter what flavor it is. 


What i like about the balm, is its packaging. they place it in a round egg like container. 

Here's the ingredients if you wanted to know:  



-Fruit oil/ beeswax/ coconut oil/ jojoba seed oil/ aroma/ she butter/ sunflower seed oil/ flower extract and more.    


Verdicts:

the balm really moisturize my lips ,Since lipstick contains some formula that may dry your lips and leaves you a crack skin. It did not darken my lips maybe beacause its organic and natural.  


I apply this before putiing my lipstick. 


Price: it cost 230 php , each. You can purcase it in rob forum dept store. beware of fakes they are out in the market already.





Rate:7/10

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento