Linggo, Marso 22, 2015

THAILAND TOFU SOAP


Hello to those chic up there .. Im so excited to share my another set of review regarding whitening!
 so,Lets talk about thailand soap., There are lots of raving reviews and comments regarding this soap, specially on ig. If you can observe on some movies from thailand, they really have a smooth youthful glow. So This is what makes me decide if it was because of the soap or their genes. Because i believe there is just a minimal difference between a thailander and a filipino , when it comes to physical features. 


So i got curious , if it really works. So i decided to try it on myself. i bought mine online from 
olx. I dont know if its authentic or not, since i havent heard about fakes yet. Each soap cost 75php each plus the handling fee of 70php. Ive heard that if you will buy it in the mall where you can 
find a stall selling thailand soap,it will cost you 100 each.  

I bought different types of thailand soap , for my review. 


So heres the first soap , that i gave  a try. 



THAILAND TOFU SOAP 
Skin whitening by nuch 

this tofu soap made me excited,  since ive heard a lot of good 
reviews about it @ femalenetwork. A site for female beauty chatters.  


According to my Research this soap is safe to used by everyone.even on baby skin. And this is also FDA approved. Its content is made from 100% tofu, and its raw materials where made from japan. We all know japan has one of the best quality when it comes to beauty products. 

This tofu soap is ( according again on my research)

-No mineral oil
-Non drying
-Non-irritant
-Dries your pimples
-Whitens your skin
-No coloring
-Any skin types use this soap
-Lightening your dark spots 
-Reforming new skin
-tightening your skin and pores
-Can use for face and body
                                                          -Man and woman are okay to use
                                                              -Raw materials from japan
-Dark spots free

-blah blah..  i think all 
description are redundancy.. LOl 


If you will take a look in the box, they have a good labeling , although i dont understand their alphabetics. What i like about thailand soap they looks alluring in the eyes.  they really paid attention on its cover. And i love it!




























They used animated characters for instruction of using the soap. The downside of the box, you will never understand the message written unless you were able to understand their languange. that isWTF for me!
































The box also has an expiry date for your protection. 


Anyways, sorry if i haven't captured the actual soap in my palm. because i was too excited to use it that i forgot to take a pic.  


But i attached a pic of the soap, And i credit it to the owner. The soap is like a round cake dough 
that fits in your palm. Or if you are familiar with (hopia) that is exactly how big it is.  The soap is pack in plastic unlike other soap, they just put it directly inside the box.  

I make sure that after each shower i put the soap on its plastic , then in a dry container for longer 
consumption.


When i first use it, the smell of a litlle vanilla went trough my skin 
then when i scrubbed it all over my body the sweet smell disappered i dont knowif its because i already adapted the scent, Im very particular with the smell of a soap, as it leaves fragrance in the 
body.  


The first day i use it , i didnt notice anything. it feels like im using a regular soap, even the stinging sensation didnt occur or the tightness feeling. but on my second day, i felt a little dryness as well  as on my third day. I notice some snow flakes parts specially if you will scratch it with your nails. lol, i dont if how will i described it. and also on my third Day, i experienced a little sting on my face then a micropeeling on my arms. It was really a perfect timing since i just went on a mountain hiking ,then we also went swimming under the sun. The soap will really justify its words.   


the soap just lasted for 5 days on me, I really did what i can do to make it last even just for a week.  I just got one or two shades lighter from the day i took the first photo. And that will be 5 days from now. I suggest it will be better if you will just use it on your face but if you have the budget you can use it in face and body.  







Verdicts:


I can really say that the soap really work when it comes on whitening as it reforms new skin by peeling. but the tightening of pores ? , im not sure since i am blessed to have closed pores skin , 
specially on my face. 




Will i reommend it?

Yes, maybe 1 bar is not enough , a 2 or 3 will give a better results.  


Will i buy another one?

Yes.. i want to use it on my face. 


Cons?

Its to expensive, for just 5 days of use. 


Ratings:3/5




  





































3 komento:

  1. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    organic soap

    TumugonBurahin
  2. how much is cost? And where van buy dis product is it in any store?

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    TumugonBurahin