Biyernes, Abril 10, 2015

ETUDE EYEBROW MASCARA


Etude Eyebrow Mascara 




Hellooo , so lets have a review with one of my favorite eyebrow enhancer.I used this one for my eyebrows together with my eyebrow pencil.What i like about it , they creatively made it in a mascara form. It is a liquid type that will last for whole day. It is a product from korea, I also trust korean products because of its good quality.  






Steps: 

1












As you can see on my pic , I applied first my all time eyebrow pencil.I made sure that it has an arch. 




2

I brush the eyebrow mascara according to my hair direction. So it will still be in place.  







I capture it with flashed  


Verdicts:


I really love this one as it looks natural on me. It also made my eyebrow to stay in place for long period of hour. For this case, It saves me from spending more effort from applying again, and ofourse with my money of buying a new one. 




Where can i buy this?

In any of Etude house, It is usually located on malls


How much ?  


I bought it for 328   PHP  


Rate:9/10  



















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento