Miyerkules, Marso 25, 2015

SOFIA SVR SOAP GLUTATHIONE, KOJIC AND COLLAGEN



Sofia SVR Soap Glutathione, Kojic and Collagen 




Thats a wow! those three are my favorite ingredients when it comes to skin whitening. Sofia is a homemade soap from a small local business shop. I didnt hesitate to try this one , since ive red a good review from my favorite blogger. Ms. "Kikay" 


Here are the ingredients of the soap:


-Mineral Oil 

-Vegetable oil

-Vitamin C

-vitamin E

-Active Whitening 

-Glutathione

-Kojic Acid 

-Glycerin 

-Collagen 



Lets discuss One by one the benefits of each ingredients.  


Mineral oil 

 is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations, They put this to avoid dryness,  since whitening soap can really dries your skin.  


Vegetable oil 


I hope they indicates if what kind of vegetable oil they put in (are we on guessing game here  , LOL )  



Vitamin C


it is included in most of whitening soaps in the market , as it helps to boost the whitening effect of the soap.  

Vitamin E

We all know that vitamin e is good for the skin, as it also repairs skin cell, that binds the skin to its youthful glow.  

Active Whitening 

I dont have any idea on this ingredient. how i wish the info is also actively written at the back of the bar. 


Glutathione 

ofcourse it is an anti-oxidant that has lots of benefits when it comes to health and whitening. 


Kojic Acid
 is a form of Malted rice that is effective on whitening  


Glycerin 

is a substance that is being deluted into water or any forms of water except oil to make it solvent. 


Collagen  

it a protein that can be found in the body such as bone , muscle and ofcourse the skin. Around 30% of all the proteins in the human body are collagen.Collagen gives the skin its strength and elasticity, and is also responsible for the replacement of dead skin cells. It can also be found in animals and trees. (I wonder if they are getting it from humans err)  




It really amaze me, that the content of their products is all natural. They even combine all of the good ingredients in a soap. 




About the packaging:


I really love how they wrapped their packaging, it was cover in a idk if what kind of paper was that. Then they sealed it using their logo, Once you open it the soap is pack in its plastic tied with a blue ribbon. Thats what you called perfect! 



It feels like i receive a gift from someone  

Verdicts: 


I used this soap for (imagine!) 2 weeks! I  cut the soap into 5. The soap doesnt dissolve easily, even though its a cold process. I love how it moisturize my skin. It smells like a vanilla and honey. sometimes, i forgot to put my lotion on whenever im running late for work. But still, i didnt feel or experience any dryness. Actually i didnt notice the whitening effect. And apology for my readers again, I havent captured a before and after photo on one part of my body to justify its effect but i will attached a photo of me before and after i use it . Because i am not yet a blogger that time. And i cant use it again by now since im reviewing another soap. But if i will have a permanent soap that i wanted to use, that will be sofia SVR . As i was saying, i didnt notice the whitening effect , my friends did, I just came from a mountain hiking before using this soap .And as i was using it my friends notice that my skin easily gets back into its normal shade. So for that case , this soaps really helps. What more if my skin is not that much darker. 



Where can you buy this?  


-This soap is made from a home based shop, you can buy this online or to re-seller. I bought mine at victory mall monumento caloocan. 


price: 100 php per bar 



Will i buy another one? 
 yes i will 



I am the one  wearing light blue, im second to the darkest




                                                      And here's my photo after 2 weeks  
Rate: 9/10  






1 komento:

  1. Pratha Naturals Sea Waves With Lime Handmade Soap Perfectly blended beauty treatment for the skin which is highly exposed throughout the day and the skin involved in high physical activity.

    TumugonBurahin