Lunes, Agosto 17, 2015

TOFU SCRUB

Finally, After a long time of not writing, here i am , gaining back my passion on blogging. Ive went into vacation, Vacation were i dont write anymore.. I call it vcation lol..literally not writing any of my reviews.. sorry guys, Its just that im too busy at work but i never forgot to visit my page once in a while , to answer back all of your .

So ., Welcome back ! chickxers! ive pack lots of beauty techniques and advises on my  mind.. And i know you'll be enjoying this :)

Any one here who is familiar with tofu scrub? by M chue.

This Facial scrub is 100 percent organic and made from thailand. It was included in my last purchase from zayonn., It is an online shop that i trusted so much   What i like about this one , it is 100 percent organic.

Ingredients: Salt and Tofu

Tofu is known as skin moisturizer , And Since the salt is reach in mineral it also helps the skin to re-hydrate.

I used this one each morning, When i reached my office. It serves as my facial wash.


Price: it only cost 100 pesos but it is an small  container. I only use a small amount of it , and lather it on my face .

Pros:

It lasted for 2 months on me . But i just used it every mon-friday and just once a day . It really smoothens skin, It didnt made me some break out that ill freak out lol!


Cons:
-Not for Whitening
-When you make a lather it does not produce any bubbles.


Rate: 9/10

I higly suggest this one to those person who have dry skin type of face, and who are prone to acne


Happy reading ! Chicxers

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento