Lunes, Agosto 17, 2015

LILIY'S CREAM

Are you tired of putting a make up that doesn't last its whitening effect?  

I came across a Research of face cream that can really make my skin whiter . Ill be writing my review regarding liliy's miracle cream , the one who were raving on social sites.

What i've got here, is the old packaging. I purchase this one from my distributor Zayonns online shop.. I was informed after my purchase that they changed their packaging into new one,  more sealed  and does not leak in the opening.

Price: I have mine for 385 pesos, A small amount of it can really cover the whole surface of your face.

Verdicts:

I subs this one to my liquid foundation. But to remind everyone, i don't suggest this cream to those who are being expose too much in sunlight. It may darken your skin and it will just loose on your face.that Since our office is air-conditioned i don't have a problem with this. I love how it moisturize my skin. and it serves as my make up base! This cream is a powder form  thats why it instantly whiten your skin.  


Pros
-Very affordable
-Last for almost 3 months if only their container is sealed properly
-Really moisturize skin
-Does not break me out
-Whenever i apply it , my skin looks fresh



Cons
-Doesn't even out my skin tone. Dont have a variety of tone to choose from
-Their container leak on the side
-Does not really whiten skin , after you wash it , the whitening effects fades. It was as if you  just put a powder.  



I dont suggest it to those person who were aiming for a lasting whitening effect.  


Rate:7/10  ';

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento