Martes, Hunyo 2, 2015

FEMININE CREAM

I dont have plans to bought this one, but since i got curious and also wants to prove if it really works. I purchase this cream to try it for myself.


So its feminine cream or what they called fem cream. it is in a small container just a size of a lipbalm.

It smells something like a sampagiuta if u knew about that.


Price: I bought this one from an online shop again which is Zayonn online shop. Visit their FB page at zayonn stuff , It cost 70php and the handling fee of 50  


Verdicts:  I am not gifted with a flawless inguinal part, just like others its one thing that i improve. So heres my judgement this cream really works. as it lightens mine after finishing 1 container. It just lighten into 1 shade lighter.


Pros
-What i like about this is its scent , it smells good  
-it really lightens but not too much




Cons
-it is just half filled
-it stains in the hand but will be remove afterwards

-i will not show an image as it was too private

Rate: 7/10





 

















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento