Lunes, Agosto 24, 2015

NIVEA EXTRA WHITENING DEODORANT

Hi Chicxers , This review is just an additional tips on my post of cherry white cream. You may read my review here 



just for a short recap, cherry white cream is for ua whitening which is slightly effective. its not intended for those person with Intense dark ua. It also removed chicken skin which is the most issue on ua now a days. our ua is very sensitive thats why it reacts easily in all of the thing that we put in it. 

We have to choose the right deodorant that will make us smells fresh, will not stain on our clothes , will not stinks , and ofcourse will not darken our ua.   

I know most of us is familiar with Nivea, they have been known by their creams it was their signature. Then they finally made their version of Deodorant, Which clinically mild and i dont even know before if its effective.   


So here's the thing keep this in mind. Whenever we choose our deo , We should pick a deo with no content of alcohol. Because alcohol may remove the stink but it will really darken your ua.   

Remember that our skin in ua is really thin that it easily react in all of the chemical we put into it.   


When the nivea sales rave on the market, i grabbed their deodorant of extra whitening on my basket. I was in doubt if it was the cherry white cream or the nivea who made my ua 2 shades lighter than before.So i guess i owe this review on you guys.   


Since then , it became my all time deodorant.To be honest , i dont know if what are the contents of this deo, What i just know it is alcohol free, they are not really into putting alcohol in their contents.   


Verdicts:

Im really fond of this deo, it does not stinks and it also helps my cherry white cream to work. 

Price: it depends on the sizes the smallest one is around 50 php


Pros:
-Clap clap, it smells good
-Nice packaging 
-it lightens ua
-it does not stinks even in long period of hours.
-it does not stains   

Cons:
-No , im not against of it   

try to combo this one to cherry white cream  

 I will not post my before and after photo as it was too much invasion of my privacy :)   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento