Miyerkules, Agosto 26, 2015

BN EXTREME WHITENING SOAP

This Soap was been introduce to me from a friend of mine. According to her this soaps raved once online, so the owner decided to place a shop here in manila. They are originally from Davao.

The soap name was derived from its owner Ms. Bianca naranjo. they have different products to offer, but i just need to try the soaps first since i still have lots of creams to review.   


Please mind this one guys, Im not a paid blogger and this blog is not commercialized. I received a proposal this past few days from an Advertising Team.Their agenda was they wanted their Ads to be post on my site . I know they love to be a part of my site but Sad to say i had to decline those proposal, because im not patronizing any product.    

So As i was saying, This products once rocks the world of some social media sites, I was really amaze on the thoughts of Ms. Bianca When it comes to beauty , Here's what she Said 

"theres no ugly woman, there's only lazy woman"  

Which is true. Looking good is you cannot attain by just simply sitting still. Unless , you are a Goddess. But still you need to take care and maintain those natural gift that God gave you.    


Now lets get straight to the point. 


Verdicts:   

This soap was really effective, I bought this one at 3rd floor Farmers plaza. It is just a stall in the corner of the building. their Staff is very accomodating which answer all my quiry with their products.    

Price:

The soap that i got cost me for 180 php for 200 mg, not bad as it was not a cold process that melts easily. I also tried their trial pack of 50 mg for 50 php .   


When my 5 days of use came, i notice that their was a micropeeling thats happening on my skin. I didnt felt any tingling sensation while using this. According to their staff dont leave it on the skin for 1 minute. As it contains a strong chemical.   


Sadly, since i used it too much it just lasted for almost 1 1/2 week on me.But after i consumed one box, i already notice that my skin is one shade lighter than before. I highly suggest not to over use the soap as it will dry your skin and tends to make it look dark.     

The soap is fragrance free , i think it was since i havent smell anything on it.    


Pros: 
-Quiet expensive but effective 
-Nice packaging

Cons:  
-Nothing     


Rate: 8/10


Will i suggest it? yes !A must try item    




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento