Huwebes, Abril 23, 2015

GLUTA PURE SOAP

 hello chickxers, Ill share with you my review with gluta pure soap by winx white from thailand.  its one of the soap i bought online. To be honest, i don't know if all of the soap i purchase were fake but the tofu soap did effect on me.  you can read my review for tofu soap here http://thechicroom.blogspot.com/2015/03/all-about-soaps.html , maybe because its summer time and im getting expose to sunlight too much that's why i havent notice any changes.


Price:

It cost 70 php plus the
handling fee of 50 php
 its 70mg per box

Ingredients:

Here are the ingredients if you mind

Coconut Oil, Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, Goats Milk, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin B3, Fragrance, Glutathione.


Packaging:

It comes in a light blue  color packaging. It also has a sealed which is i dont mind at all what does it means. Its written in thailand alphabets


It also contains spf 50 to protect your skin. it smells like a yogurt and a milk. but i sometimes smells it like a grain that has been left in the sun for long period of time.

(its not me i credit this to the owner)  




Verdicts:

Since i went on a swimming again, im not sure if it was effective or not. But for me its not effective when it comes to whitening. maybe a little, but it really moisturize my skin. that its alright not to put my lotion on.


I think i have to spend another box for me to have a better result.



Pros: Some claims that its effective, and its not too expensive it doesnt dissolve easily it works with my luffa , im not sure if mine were fakes since i haven t heard of fakes yet, as i was saying i went on a swimming during my use of it. I went in the pool at 4pm so i still post my judgement here.


Rate: 4/10











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento