Biyernes, Abril 24, 2015

EVER BILENA EYEBROW PENCIL

hello chickxers, looking for an eyebrow pencil that is affordable and worth to use?Let me introduce to you my favorite all time eyebrow pencil its everbilena , ever original pencil 
Tips:
the shade of the eyebrow pencil should be one shade darker than your hair.  since i have a blonde hair color, i usually choose their brown shade. 
Price:
it only cost 100 php for the bigger one while the small one is 85 php you can purchase it in any ever bilena outlet , but i highly suggest watson 
Verdicts:
What i love about it , it lasted on me for about 6 months. and its really cheap. it blends on my hair color, it did not damage my eyebrow.  



Cons: it easily fades , specially when u sweat easily.  
Rate:7/10  







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento