Martes, Abril 14, 2015

GLUPA SOAP REVIEW




Hi everyone, looking for a whitening soap? say hello to Glupa. A soap that combines, glutathione and papaya 

those were my favorite ingredients in every beauty product. 


actually this would be my third time of using this soap. A friendly blogger intoduce this soap to me. According to her description with the soap its raw materials were made from japan. As i was mentioning in my old post japan has a good quality when it comes to beauty products.  


Since i love outdoor activities such as hiking , swimming blah blah .. that damage my skin. 


It will be a perfect timing to use this soap to proves its effect. I just went on a swimming with my family and another swimming with my officemates.  dahhh.. 


this soap made its promise of whitening on me before. But im not sure by now since , my skin has too much exposure to mr. sunlight 



I just gave it a try , if it will still work or not. 


Packaging:

What i like about the packaging it comes in a matte black box the was been sealed properly. For me it looks very expensive, the box really represent its price. 



 i bought a small size of it in Mercury drug. it cost 75 php.While the price of the bigger one is 179 php I just need to try a small cut for this review. Because i still have lots of soap that was in line to try  It just lasted on me for 1 week . the soap is a cold process so it easily dissolve.  A cold process means they placed it in a high degree temperature to form it in a soap base.


I guess its too expensive, for just a price of a soap.



so here are the ingredients:

Sodium cocate, Aqua Arbutin , Vits vinifera, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl phostate, glutathione, glycerin, carica papaya ennzym, perfium, reduce l-glutathione






Lets elaborate all of this: 

Sodium cocate - is a soap based 
Aqua arbtuin -is a expensive but potent whitening ingredient
vits vinifera- grapeseed extract
Tocopheryl Acetate-Vitamin E 
sodium ascorbyl phospate-vitamin C
Glutathione- it has a whitening propereties 
glycerin-can be found in every soap it makes a liquid solvent
carica papaya enzym-is a whitening agent
parfum-for the scent
Reduce L-glutathione- one of the content of glutathione




Verdicts:

What i like about the soap , its smells like 
a milk with papaya. I used to make a rich lather of the soap on my skin, I used to leave it for 5 minutes. It didnt dry my skin that much , unlike other whitening soap that quickly dries skin. I think it lightens my skin a little after the sunburn thing. 






Will I recommend this?  
yes! for those who want to use a whitening soap, its really effective



Rate: I will gave it 9/10, it is still expensive for a soap its price but for those who have a budget , its the right soap to use










1 komento:

  1. Glupa soap is really effective, I used it everyday and it whitens my skin. https://www.facebook.com/prophotoretouchingserviceonline/

    TumugonBurahin