Martes, Mayo 5, 2015

MONOMOLA LIP TATTOO


hello chickxers, so heres one of the trending products from korea that raving on ig even on some social pages. 


Its the  Monomola lip tattoo , that will makes u look natural, a makeup with no make-up look (thats a bit confusing)  

Anyways, I bought this one online from a trusted seller its zayonns online shop.I really love how Ms. Joyce Tuazon accomodate me trough out all of my questions.  


they are a legit seller whom i really trust now. they ship your orders after you process the payment . Basically , you'll receive it after 2 days of processing the payment. 


so this lip tattoo is included in my new sets of reviews.  



(swatch)  

Price:

It cost 90php only , very cheap. plus the shipping fee of 50 php. so i suggest to buy 2 or more items , for the shipping fee will be worth it.



Packaging:  

I like how they package their products as the box is covered in color pink. Even though i dont understand what was written on it. since it is in korean letters. the lip tatoo contains 15 g, but when i open it, the container is just half filled. 

Instruction:  

i put the lip tatoo in my lips for about 15 minutes, the color that ive got is in lovely peach but when you put it , it turn into orange not peach.  


It smells like a bit of rubbing alcohol. It also feels like theres an alcohol in your lips. i dont mind if theres some excess of it, if i did not put it perfectly as it will be removed after i peel it off.  



So as you can see on the image my lips tint a little but not as i was expecting. Maybe i have to choose the red one the next time ill purchase. It just looks natural on me.  


It lasted on me until i woke up on the second day.  

Verdicts:  
what i dont like about it, its too light , it doesnt look good on me.

pros:

-its cheap
-doesnt hurt whenever i peel  

cons: 
-its half filled, not just like what is expected
-too light , i suggest to avail the red one  


Rate:5/10  












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento