Huwebes, Mayo 7, 2015

MONOMOLA EYEBROW TATTOO

Hey! Chickxers, let me show you one "love to have it !" item . So here's Monoloma eyebrow tattoo which lasted for 7 days.. wow 7 days!! thats amazing!! 


This eyebrow tatoo is from zayonns online shop, As i mention in my recent post . they are my trusted online shop.  

I purchase this one for 90 php including the shipping fee of 50  


you can check their FB page : Zayonn Stuff 



This product is made from korea.I choose brown so it will compliment on my hair which is blonde.  


they only have 3 color available : black, brown and light brown 


They sent me this brown. So to be honest , i know it will not match my hair since its too dark. So i ask my friend to try it on. She owns a black hair. 


Good thing , she let me feature her on my review . Special thanks to Ms. Kristine Mabilin  


Instruction: 

-I put the eyebrow tattoo on her, its like I'm handling a pencil, i draw a perfect eyebrow on her, then i made it according to her hairline.Its really easy to use that i just used a brush to distribute the liquid properly.yes, its in liquid form.  



Verdicts:  

Its a big no for me as it did not last on her even for 24  hrs. It fades after she took a bath .  



Pros
-if you are looking for an eyebrow pencil that will last for the whole day , and no time for retouch. I highly suggest this for you.  


Cons
-Just a waste of money .  


Rate:3/10  

3 komento:

  1. Very straight forward. Crossing this off my shopping list. Have you tried any lip tattoo produCt? Would love to hear from you

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi MIchelle, thanks for reading ,, yes as a blogger, we have to be honest in the products that we are reviewing. You may try to read my post regarding monomola lip tattoo :) you can find it here http://thechicroom.blogspot.com/2015/05/monoloma-lip-tattoo.html , tony moly also have this eyebrow tattoo :) follow me to find more about my reviews Happy reading :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Ich habe zwei Stücke beschtelt und beide leer, was Sol ich jetzt da mit?

    TumugonBurahin