Miyerkules, Mayo 6, 2015

CY GABRIEL SOAP


Here's a throwback review with one of the oldest whitening soap in the market.  

Are you familiar with , C.Y Gabriel. Yeah right the one that was been used by our mother for a long time. I went to a shopping for my vanity stuff, and was surprised to learned that it still available in the market.  


I thought this soap cures pimples or to minimize its recurrence.  Since i am blessed to have a smooth skin, this soap didn't caught my attention. 

But out of curiosity and to think that i do blog things, i grab one to my shopping basket.  

When ive got home, it made me surprise that this soap is for whitening not for blemishes.  

This soap is really cheap, no i should its very cheap. It only cause 19php 

As i was saying , i will make a review in all of the beauty products that is available in the market. From the cheapest to the most expensive one. I'm hoping that my wallet can make it through .. LMFAO   


So this C.Y Gabriel was proudly philippine made. It was been invented since 1961 .  


You can purchase this one in some watson drugstore or mercury drug. 


I Bought 2 box of this soap , the soap also contains instruction paper nside .I made sure that i will see its promising result.So i have to consumed 2 box of it.  


Verdicts:

For me this soap is one of the worst product that i have tried . I'm not really fond of it, As it produce some cystic pimples on my back and on my  chest. it even pop out in my nose, not just one but three of them. I know to my self that having a pimples will be the least thing that will happen on me. as i was gifted with smooth skin.  


i really curse this one. Now i really have to remove those pimple marks on my chest .  


But if you'll take a look in the image, my skin did not get any lighter , the price speaks for the soap   



Pros
-its cheap but will take a long period of time for whitening ( sounds like a cons)


Cons
-will give you some pimples  

Rate:3/10   






2 komento:

  1. i've used this before way back highschool well, ok naman naging effect sakin :) anyways <3 this blog i;m learning new things :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi Mariell, thanks for reading my blog.. :) its good to hear that its effective on you. Every products may vary on every persons body reaction, You may also read some of my review.. Happy reading !

    TumugonBurahin