Martes, Nobyembre 10, 2015

IN2IT EYEBROW EYESHADOW

Who would want a monalisa like look? a pretty face without eyebrow. Eyebrow became the frame of the face, So we need to fix it perfectly according to our facial feature.    

A perfect clean eyebrow for me, will always be a part of my daily basis. Unfortunately, I am not gifted with a dark eyebrow hair , although my natural color of hair is black still i got the lighter shades in my eyebrow.   


Although, strands were following the right path , I mean they are inshape without even trying to pluck them. Still they are not so visible in the eye. Its one of the thing that makes me look pale.Thats why i used to dye them in black so i can be confidence enough to get out from the house even without eyeliner.   


I will be introducing another plum that can be found in some make-up stall.   


Are you in with in2it? oh well Im in. actually, just saw this one with my 2 officemates.Then, i said i must gave it a try and do some review of it. 
   
My boyfie bought this one in LAndMark department store, because i told him that im planning to change my usual eyeliner into this "in2it waterproof eyebrow colour". Im so glad that he is so supportive when it comes to my beauty caprices.  






Price : 398 php Wt. 3.5g 

Here's the content if you mind   

Talc, Dimethicone,squalane,hydorgnenated ploydecene, mineral oil, dipentaerthirtyl, hexahydroxystearate, hexastearate, hexarosinate, methicone, aluminum dimyristate, sorbitan sesquileate, methyparaben, propylaparaben bht, toccopheryl, acetate  


I will be featuring my friend again for this review. Thanks to Ms. Kristine Mabilin for the photos 


What we did we cover her natural brows with these eye shadow. And fill the spaces according to your brow lines.Just make sure that ypu perfectly draw it without making it look fake. 
    
then, tadaaa. A perfect brows for everyday wear.    



Verdicts: 

what i like about this products it has a sleek brush that will attune your brows. 
My friend says that it is really water proof and hard to be removed unless u'll rub it. It stays on her for the whole day. But i dont suggest this for swimming purposes , We're we still want an eyebrow once we get out from the pool. Since it came in a powder form, their is a chances that it will fade by staying in the water for a long period of hours.       

Pros:
-It last for wholeday 
-waterprood indeed 
-Eyebrow eyeshadow reduce hairfall 

Cons:
-Too expensive 
-Cant line the arrow perfectly    


Rate:7/10

Will i buy again? 
I guess i must try another products    



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento