Miyerkules, Oktubre 28, 2015

TONY MOLY TONY TINT DELIGHT

I always wanted to achieve that no make up make up look .. And to start with , i need to search for the perfect lip tint that will looks natural on me. 

I went to SM department store to hunt for the right lip tint . I started finding it in all korean stalls. As they have a good quality of make-ups.   


Good thing. i went to tony moly ! hooray! and their staff introduce this lip tint 
to me, I told her that i was looking for a long wearing lip tint. they've got different kind of lip tint which im gonna try soon!    

I bought their Tony moly tony tint delight, i so love this product as it came in cherry color. It may turn your lips into pink or red , depending on how will you apply it. The thinner you will apply the lighter shades it gets while the thicker will give you a glam red .    


It may suits your mood of the day! say yehey! :) 


Verdicts: 

Im so inlove with this product ! yes indeed i was delighted, just like their names says. "delight" this products really reach my expectation. it gives a no make up make up look, natural and simple which is what i want. Its perfect for everday wear. What i also notice about this lip tint , it made my lips turns pink even i washed it off as i use it everyday. i dont know if what are the chemicals that they included in this product that made my lips looks pink.  



Swatch
I have a problem with my lip color , it looks so pale as if im running out of blood.But now, heres tony moly to save the day ! 


Price:

I bought this one at sm dept store "tony molly" stall  just like what ive said. For 189 php 12ml , it came in a small contrainer that was sealed properly. It has a sleek brush that perfect for applying.    



Pros:
-Very cheap , you can even use it of half a year 
-it holds for even half day 
-Love the packaging, the print doesnt easily fade. 


Cons: 
-none    


Will i buy again? yes a gem to be found in Deparment store!    

you can also use this one as cheek tint   

Rate: 10/10      
  






  








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento